Sunday, November 20, 2022

Logitech Mouse and fallout from Multiple Clicks

All my Logitech mice seem to become unusable after about 2 years because they start making multiple clicks instead of just one.

My newest logitech mouse has started doing this after only 1 year.

This means I sometimes have multiple posts to Twitter.  I usually try to delete one of them right away.  Sometimes Twitter is smart enough to auto-reject a second identical message.  This confused me the first time I saw the special notice "You already posted that."  But sometimes Twitter does not catch this, and I have to delete one of the messages.

Today I ended up ordering 3 relays on ebay to repair one of my amplifiers.  I'm not sure how it happened but I think it was because of the multiple clicks.  I first "deleted" the extra orders but then they came back demanding to be paid anyway.  I then "canceled" the extra order.  Even after cancelling the orders, they still showed up for a few minutes as needing to be paid.  But the second time I tried to cancel it wouldn't let me, telling me I can't cancel something a second time.  Then I noticed I had two cancellation emails from ebay.  The seller has several days to approve.  It had taken me 15 minutes from the original unintended orders to the cancellations so I hope it goes well and doesn't screw up my ebay feedback because I have a lot of items to sell now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment